Tripod Table Gen II
The tripod is a necessary tool for serious precision shooters, and the tactical table provides a versatile platform. The Gen II Tripod Table captures the strengths of our original but adds several new features, including anti-rotation slots on the mounting surface, rubberized traction pads on the work platform, and a stainless steel 1/4-20" insert with Black Nitride QPQ finish for durablity and improved aesthetics.
Our Tripod Table accessory is sized for use with medium shooting bags to create a rest for rifles, binos, range finders, and other optics. Tabs on the front and rear help prevent bags from pushing off the edge, while 1" slots in the table structure allow you to secure items with a strap. Alternatively, the slots can be used to mount lightweight accessories like rangefinders or wind meters. The table features a center 1/4"-20 female threaded insert that allows you to attach your own mounting plate or tripod head, which will complete the connection to your tripod (mounting plate not provided).
The Gen II Tripod Table features:
- Platform measures 8.5" x 5.5" and is sized for medium shooting bags (works great with your shmedium or pint-sized game changer)
- Lightweight, thermoformed Kydex design
- Grip pads on work surface to prevent your bag from sliding
- 1"-wide slots on left and right for straps or mounting lightweight accessories
- 18-8 Stainless Steel 1/4"-20 threaded insert with Black Nitride finish for connection to your favorite mounting accessory or tripod head
- Anti-rotation slots on the mounting surface to prevent the table from spinning loose when mounted.
- Weighs 7 oz
- Made in the USA