SR15 Barrel Torque Rod
The SR15 Barrel Torque Rod was designed specifically to fit with the Knight's Armament SR15 E3 barrel extension. Use this tool for work on your SR15 barrel, including installation or removal of muzzle devices, Mod 2 gas block castle nuts, barrel maintenance, and similar work on the upper reciever. The tool inserts from the rear of the upper receiver. The lugs are designed to interface with the SR15 E3 barrel extension, and flats on the rod will allow clamping into a vise.
Fits legacy "Mod 0," Mod 1, and Mod 2+ SR15/SR16 rifles that have an E3 barrel extension. Fits new rifles with the E3.2 bolt as well. Will not fit the SR25 or M110. Will not fit with standard AR15/M4 barrel extensions, and will cause damage to your barrel or the tool if used with a standard square-lug barrel extension. This tool is not intended to support the receiver during removal of URX4 rails or URX2/3 barrel nuts; a clamshell is a better option for that type of work.
The SR15 Barrel Torque Rod is made from carbon steel with a durable, surface-hardening Nitride QPQ finish.
- Fits Knight's SR15/SR16 E3 barrel extension ONLY
- Flats for vertical or horizontal vise mounting
- CNC-machined carbon steel
- Black Nitride QPQ finish for lasting durability
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Made in the USA
- User assumes all risk and liability for use of this tool.
- Work should be performed by a certified armorer specializing in Knight's Armament rifles.
- Barrel Extension Rod fits SR15/SR16 E3 barrel extensions ONLY; Do not use in regular AR15/M4 square-lug barrels or damage will occur.
- This tool will not fit the SR25 or M110